SAP R/3 is a peculiar solution that is framed to produce the results for large enterprises. This Real time software product uses the three tier architecture based on which the user applications get executed. It simply integrates the business transactions in such a way that does not have any flaws in its functioning. This system works in a distinct mechanism through which the business transactions can be processed easily. The implementation of this software solution brings out ease in managing the business functionalities in a cycled approach through which high revenue can be obtained. The industry solutions offered by the SAP R3 system can be adopted for all types of business. This application link platform gives interactive user experience upon which the business enhancements can be achieved.
The end to end business practices can be handled easily through the R/3 system. The web browsing feature available in this system makes the efficient processing towards the business management. In the country like UAE the operational areas includes Dubai, Business Bay, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah with businesses like petroleum, oil & gas, metal fabrication, construction materials, textiles, tourism, steel etc., concentrate mainly on the effective management of their business. These large scale business enterprises can be managed forcefully with this software product.
Top reasons to choose SAP R3 solutions
- Usually large enterprises are provided with huge volumes of data and assets. These resources can be managed easily through this R3 solution.
- Instead of assigning separate applications to monitor and control these resources SAP R3 provides a single application platform to organize and manage the functionalities of organisation.
- This solution is affordable to the large enterprises to handle the business to business process with efficient time management system.
- Authorizations and procedures behind the SAP R3 software package make the complete control on the fundamental success of business activities through the intelligent spending on this IT structure.
- The superior system gives a peace of mind in accessing the important resources of the organisation based on which the enterprise standard gets increased.
- The commitment towards the extensive technology, safeguards the accessing as well as it supports the user to have live experience for 24/7 in managing the software package.
- Ecosystem of the r3 technology is designed with the option to accept the user preferences. The specialized solutions offers complete visibility towards every business process so that it gives flexibility in maintaining and processing the requests easily.
Modules covered by SAP R3
- Finance and accounting
- Asset management
- Logistics maintenance
- Material Management
- Production management
- Quality management
- Sales and distribution etc.
Architectural Phases of SAP R3
The client server architecture consists of three important phases upon which the R/3 system gets executed. These layers interact with the client and server in order to produce the results according to the user specifications. The layers include presentation layer, application layer and database layer that together form the user interface pattern.
- This is the most important layer upon which the information about the organisation gets stored. It provides the communication between the applications and the server based on which the data processing gets takes place.
- The database layer consists of efficient memory management system through which the important details of the organisation are stored in the centralised system called HANA that handles the data operations easily.
- The messaging server attached to the database system that provides the communication between the various systematic operations of R/3 system.
- The central server provided in this system acts as an instance in establishing the communication among the presentation and application layers.
- Not only the SAP database it also allows the storing other platform databases through which the administration can be processed easily.
- The presentation layer stands as an important component to provide the user interface experience. This syntax layer understands the user requirements based on which it gives the input to application layer in order to produce accurate details can be obtained.
- This user interface layer have interactive graphical framework upon which the business data gets displayed.
- The user terminal session gets connected throughout the time period with the R3 system based on which the results will be displayed on the technical window plane.
- The support is granted for all operating systems that only require the web browser to enact with the independent user specifications.
- The application layer acts as a gateway upon which the important queries of the end users gets executed. This layer is used to have process to process communication upon which business strategies gets implemented.
- It handles the process from the error handling to granting accurate result to end user with the intermediate coverage called presentation layer.
- This layer collects the information from the database server through which the information gets shared to the particular end users.
- Application layer work process layout upon which presentation layer i.e. end user communication and database server gets connected.
Fundamentals behind SAP R3
The evolution of SAP R3 was followed through the procedure criteria of other client server system known as the R2. The system came into existence to remove the complexities associated with the large volume of business management. The integrated system merges well with the standard Pc applications like Microsoft Office suite through which the technical business operations can be handled easily.
The fundamental system detects the requirements of clients in such a way that helps to manage the process easily. The functional modules covered by this system helps the business management to analyze the business demands upon which the productivity can be planned.
This system therefore helps the large enterprises to manage all their business activities under a single application platform. It also enhances the superior way to attain high profit within short span of this system implementation.